Checkout Process Below
To make it easier on our customers, we have decided to switch all of our payments over to our card processing on True Best CBD, our sister website. No more invoices! We have new directions and requirements:
1) Select the product and quantity you want from the below, and click "Add to Cart":
2) You will be redirected to the True Best CBD website to checkout. If you want to choose additional products, then please return to the Zach Attack Supplements website and repeat "Step 1" with each product you want. Just go to that product's respective page. Once you're ready to checkout on True Best CBD, Choose your shipping option, enter your correct billing details, enter your correct shipping details, check the "box" to agree to the Terms and Conditions, choose your payment method, and then click "Pay Securely". If you selected the credit/debit card option, then you will be redirected to a secure page to enter your payment details. If you selected ZellePay, then directions will be shown and emailed to you. If you want to keep track of your orders, you will need to create a True Best CBD account.
3) Your card statement will show "True Best CBD", so please do NOT do a chargeback on that charge. That is our company.
Introducing Zach Attack Supplements very own brand of Piracetam capsules! You get 60 capsules, each filled with 800mg of 99.5% pure piracetam powder. Lab tested and verified!
1) Assembled in the USA.
2) Lab tested piracetam with high grade lab equipment to identify purity and product.
3) Vegetable capsules. NO FILLERS. Only piracetam.
4) Made in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facility.
***Expiration shows 08/2019; however, it will last way beyond that when stored properly***
What is Piracetam?
Piracetam is given as a prescription in many countries, such as the UK. It was first developed in 1964 as a racetam and is considered to be a pathway for the other racetams that followed soon after.
For more information on piracetam capsules, checkout our article.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.