1) How does the PayPal Invoicing option work?
WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PAYPAL. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES.
2) What countries do you ship to?
3) Do you have local pickup?
Not at this time. Please do NOT contact me for pickup. No exceptions are made.
4) What payment methods are accepted?
5) What shipping options do you offer?
USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail, USPS International First Class, USPS International Priority Mail and various UPS methods.
6) Who is responsible if a purchase is seized at customs?
The customer is responsible. While we try to keep up to date with all international laws regarding nootropics, laws do change frequently. Customers are solely responsible for understanding the laws in their country. No refunds will be given in this case.
7) Which products ship priority mail?
At this time, only ZAS products ship via priority. Health Naturals, Nutrivita and all others ship via first class, including international shipments.
8) Can I return a product if I don't like it?
Not at this time. Only unopened products may be returned at the buyer's expense. Shipping charges and fees will be deducted from the order total prior to refund. You may return an unopened product within 14 days of purchase. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and return fees. Original shipping charges are nonrefundable.
9) What if my package is lost or stolen?
If you got insurance on the order, then we can attempt to file an insurance claim. We cannot guarantee that the order will be covered by the insurance. If your tracking shows as delivered, then your order is considered to be delivered if you didn't buy Shipsurance insurance. No exceptions.
10) What is your dissatisfaction rate?
Less than 1%.
11) How can I get a discount code?
We do not have discount codes at this time. We may on occasion have special holiday sales. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out!
12) Why does my card keep getting declined?
We use advanced security features, including address verification, name verification, and CVV. Make sure this information that you put down on your billing information matches what you currently have on file with your card company.
Browse Our Most Popular Items: